Suchen Sales Manager für London

z.B. Ausschreibungen öffentlicher Stellen inserieren und lesen. Interne Stellenausschreibung auf Wunsch möglich (ab 10 Mitarbeiter/Firma). Egal ob ihre Stellenausschreibung den Bereich Elektrotechnik, Personenschutz, Naturschutz, betrifft oder eine öffentliche Stellenausschreibung ist. Hier sind sie auf jeden Fall richtig.
Antworten
Avytage

Beitrag von Avytage » Sa Mai 05, 2007 20:50

Sales Manager
On behalf of our client, a well-respected 5 star hotel in London, we are looking for someone who has experience
in the London market.
You:
1) You are fluent in English
2) You have experience as a sales manager to head up the highly qualified and motivated sales team of 3
people.
3) You have good communications skills
4) You have got at least two years experience in a 5 Star hotel as a sales manager.
5) You have the knowledge in Microsoft Office and common hotel software such as Fidelio.
6) you will be able to clearly demonstrate a proven track record of developing your accounts.
7) Your work is guided by some principles like Honesty, Loyalty, Commitment, Quality, Respect and
Success-orientation
9) You are a friendly person with humor and you bring your expertise and passion for your team and sales
This position offers excellent career opportunities.
You can expect a very good salary that comes with this key role.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, sending me your current CV
with recent photograph at hq@avytage.com. I´mLooking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Alexandra Ainsworth
Avytage

X. Gertraud

Suchen Sales Manager für London

Beitrag von X. Gertraud » Di Mai 08, 2007 13:52

Hallöchen! ich habe Hotelkauffrau gelernt und würde es sehr gern mal in London versuchen. Aber ich hätte da echt Probleme eine so tolle Bewerbung hin zu bekommen wie sie aufgrund dieser Anzeige sicher erwartet wird. Gibt es da irgendwo eine Hilfe wo man sich Beispiele für eine Englische Bewerbung holen kann. Ich wüsste ja noch nicht mal wie ein Lebenslauf dort gestalltet wird.
Gruß X. Gertraud

Antworten